June 12, 2020
We are so grateful to welcome our patients back into the office! We look forward to opening our doors on Monday, June 15th.
Here are some steps we’ve taken to assure your health and safety.
1. Face masks are required when entering the building and hand sanitizer is available for your use.
2. Visitors and drivers need to wait outside unless you need physical assistance during your appointment.
3. We will perform a wellness screening upon entry into the office. Please call to reschedule if you or anyone in your household is not feeling well.
4. Please stop at the red X when talking with our front office staff.
5. We have removed our coffee station and magazines and our waiting room chairs are spaced 6 feet apart.
6. In addition to all of our previous infection control measures, we have increased our sanitization efforts, including adding specialized staff specifically for enhanced cleaning and disinfecting after each patient.
Our office is open and we can’t wait to see you in person!
Please call our office if you have any questions or concerns.
MAY 4, 2020
We are working to gradually and safely reopen our office.
Although we hope to see you in person soon, we are still utilizing telehealth for the vast majority of our routine office visits. However, beginning this week, we will start to see select patients for injections and other procedures if certain criteria are met. We will be contacting patients whose care has been delayed and can now be rescheduled.
Our delivery of care may look a little different as we begin to see patients in the office.
1. We are asking that every patient wear a mask when entering our building.
2. We are practicing social distancing whenever possible and enforcing visitor restrictions.
3. Patients will call the office when they arrive and can wait in their vehicles until we are ready for your appointment.
4. Each day, we screen every employee for symptoms of COVID-19 prior to starting work and every employee is trained in the proper use of personal protective equipment. We are routinely and thoroughly disinfecting our entire office space.
We will continue to keep you updated as we progress through our reopening of services. Your health and safety remain our top priority.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns at 231-348-3283. You also have the option to contact us through your secure patient portal (find the link on our web site: harborsidessc.com).