THE NECK IS A DELICATE AREA THAT CAN HAVE EFFECTS ON THE ENTIRE BODY.
SYMPTOMS OF NECK PAIN
- Pain when holding your head in one place for long periods of time
- Inability to move your head freely
- Muscle tightness
- Muscle spasms
- Frequent cracking and crunching
- Numbness and nerve pain radiating from the neck down to the upper arm and hand
DIAGNOSING THE UNDERLYING CAUSE OF YOUR NECK PAIN
Our goal throughout this process is to achieve a definitive diagnosis, so we can prescribe an appropriate and successful treatment plan. To that end, we will often order x-rays or MRI and additional imaging tests to confirm our suspected diagnosis and obtain more insight into the underlying cause of your condition.
The fragile neck area is fairly susceptible to damage and chronic pain. As such, discomfort in this region can either be acute or long-lasting, and may be caused by a number of different injuries and conditions, including:
- Muscle strains (the most common cause of neck pain)
- Whiplash injuries
- Sports injuriesArthritis
- Disc degeneration
- Pinched Nerve/Disc Herniation
- Facet disease/degeneration
- Myofascial/postural pain and trigger points
REGENERATIVE TREATMENT FOR YOUR NECK PAIN
At Harborsides Spine and Sports Center, we focus on resolving your neck pain with alternative treatment options such regenerative approaches, which can potentially repair underlying damage and possibly deliver profound and long-lasting relief. From platelet-rich plasma therapy to bone marrow stem cell therapy and everything in between, we responsibly offer the most innovative and effective cutting-edge treatments available—so you can make a full and rapid return to your sport and your life.
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
Call us today (231) 348.3283