MIGRAINE HEADACHES CAN STOP YOU FROM YOUR DAILY ACTIVITIES, WE WILL HELP YOU FIND A SOLUTION.
SYMPTOMS OF A MIGRAINE HEADACHE
Migraine attacks can cause significant pain for hours to days and can be so severe that the pain is disabling.
Symptoms you may be experiencing include:
- Visual phenomena, such as seeing various shapes, bright spots or flashes of light
- Vision loss
- Pins and needles sensations in an arm or leg
- Weakness or numbness in the face or one side of the body
- Difficulty speaking
- Hearing noises or music
- Uncontrollable jerking or other movements
- Pain on one side or both sides of your head
- Pain that feels throbbing or pulsing
- Sensitivity to light, sounds, and sometimes smells and touch
- Nausea and vomiting
- Blurred vision
- Lightheadedness, sometimes followed by fainting
DIAGNOSING THE UNDERLYING CAUSE OF YOUR MIGRAINE HEADACHES
To begin, we’ll talk to you about your symptoms, which will provide us with critical information about your underlying condition. We will then perform a physical and neurologial exam, which may lead us to administer or order one of the following; blood tests, MRI, CT scan or spinal tap. When we determine the underlying cause, an effective treatment plan will be put in place to give you a better quality of life.
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
Call us today (231) 348.3283